Skip to content
SavvyGrow Seeds Guide
SEEDS STORAGE AND USE:
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Seeds can be stored up to 1 year before germination rate will begin to decrease.
- Use only 2-3 seeds per planting. Reclosing the seeds bag and return to cool dry place immediately.
GERMINATING YOUR SEEDS IN SOIL:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of potting soil or peat moss (grow media) for each plant.
- Place all but 1 tablespoon of grow media into a small 1 cup bowl or container.
- Add 3oz. of water to grow media.
- Place 2-3 seeds in the middle of the grow media.
- Place the tablespoon of reserved grow media on top of the seeds and level it gently.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap or plastic lid.
HOW TO SEED USING ROCKWOOL:
- Get some rockwool, deep it into the water and make sure it is moist.
- Put 2 to 3 seeds inside of the rockwool.
- Arrange the seeds properly so it will absorb the moisture, then put it inside the net pot.
- Fill the reservoir with water, about half an inch, it will keep the rockwool moist.
- Cover it up with plastic lid to keep the moisture in and prevent light from entering.
- Make sure to open it up every day to let the air in and spray the rockwool with water.